2012年11月19日星期一

cheap dr dre beats ……is a bull pen to h

Is that I am a , present of I believe that having 80% at least is above!!
Gape because I am carefree!Is stunned because I am curious why teach the director always a fatty to serve as?Is the director a lucrative post with suddenly and violently full illegitimate profit??The entertain foolish ideas allows me to feel time lead quicker ……finally at owner mightiness of give° the fatty director under the applause'send'descend platform, end white beard, the eyebrow throws the hoary-headed president ascended with the carriage of The Savior Messiah platform, speak probably is people to hear today of the most lovely words:"I declare to school begins ceremony now be over, hope the classmates can in the new semester in have a greater progress ……"
"~~~"
"The president loves you~~~~"If the president intends to win hearts by illegitimate mean in this way, so he attained ……he had become in these more than 10,000 student's eyeses at this time a completely The Savior Messiah!!
Accompany with deafening war whoop, we followed behind crowd of people to gush assembly hall, in a cake of grow me and the Qiao son of announcing of 100 meterses plank found out the serial number of my own class and dormitory respectively ……on turning over to look for to find, we finally found out the accurate position of dormitory, but because men and women's dormitory is too far separated us can break up in the furcation street corner ……
"The Qiao son remembers the time in noon just that what what by the lake wait me ……" I unwilling to partly instruct a way just before walking
"Is a mirror lake!!!"The Qiao son is wearing a smile to remind a way.The mirror lake is the small lake that is located in northern side in the school to only have 2, 3 square kilometers, also six lake leasts in the college of a , probably also positive because small reason, the lake noodles gets excrescent equanimity to be like a 10% big mirror now, so would call'mirror lake'!!Because the mirror lake leaves classroom, dormitory ……of the type place with intensive student more far, so even if the environment of mirror lake again nice and secluded also have no how much person go to there ……is the good place that has illicit love secret rendezvous.
But I and why will the Qiao son arrive so the place of signs of human being scarcity to go again?That because in the process of seeking dormitory I~~~fan~~~road~~~!!
The meaning that become angry from embarrassment a little bit in"do not take care of it what lake …… remember~~~" tone.
"Is …… my host Xi Xi~~~" Qiao son looking at the background Jiao that I leaves to say with smile.
Is previous or thick forest a row line up breadth 50 meters after a turn, Gao Wu Ceng's dormitory building suddenly display in my in front, I have no thin the number but so huge scale is little to say to also have more than 50s, the building like this makes me have once acquainted with of felling ……is such at the orphanage on the earth.However it has already got angry more than the more beautiful orphanage some, climb the wall of full green plant, the dormitory building of red brick green tile, orderliness but pretty flower altar, I deeply absorbed a tone exclamation way:"This lifts the campus life that I look forward to~~~"
Lately old students upsurge to make not originally big dormitory front door crowded and see is how also push not to go in, hence I decide to turn over a wall but go into, three meters are many high of the wall is basically unworthy to me on lifting, sought the corner of a nobody I entered ……have no in a short while I found out room six, 3 F, Block 17 ……my room!!Pushed away to put four wood beds inside the room that I see 30 square meters in the wood door, four wardrobes, four desks and four chairs ……although have a liking for the thing is very old,this still fructifies on the whole, opening my detectionses of all wardrobeses is all all empty like this the heart beg for a way:"Seeing to me is the first comes of …… also well so I chose first ……"
Hence at I each jump on four beds several under, the end settled a close to a window of ……lie on the bed I start fantasizing and guess after a while come of three personal meetings though some what appearance of person?Is our ability good to get along with?Slowly sleep an idea dynasty I inherit, my eyelid also more and more weighs to gradually sleep to go ……do not realize mistake how long my ear rang out some voices ring unclearly invite about of hear ……
"Ah feed~~~~I say that the doorway is enough crowded ……"
"You don't also complain ……say on coming in that didn't finish ……are not you tired???"
"How?You have intention to see!!"
"Do not fight ……you***do not finish??See the room arriving ……"
"Is here right??"
"Room six, 3 F, Block 17 …… was here ……"
"Meeting can't did someone come first?Your keeping the gate don't also close well ……"
"How may??You don't forget we is trample how much person of head just come in of ……"
"You see!I say someone arrives earlier than us you still don't believe ……"
"Yi~~!Is true of~~~~I want and see who so the gains and losses can be it'ser yet early than us to arrive one step ……feed!Your two rommates who also come to know us~~~we may want mutually ……calculate, you need not came over ……"
"Your boy owes flat~~~ in a short while make us come over, in a short while make us don't want again …… Hua~~~ beauty~~~"
"What what??Where is the beauty ?Hua~~~really is a beauty~~~good~~~your boy want to only swallow!!"
"Save … Help …… put … trust,cheap dr dre beats, didn't annoy … cough ……"
"You two made separately ……is a bull pen to how can have a girl here here?"
"Meeting can't be get lost?"
"Do not take care of these …… you see …… her skin good white~~~"
"Her eyelash well long~~~"
"Her small mouth raises so much~~~ really want to give a bite~~" just think under the molestation of these noises who still sleep wear??Boys about 20 years old whom I am tiny to open eyes to see three lie prone on my bedside a to on every occasion looking at me, 3 people grow not to calculate handsome but also calculate easy on the eyes, 3 people all wear a head of short hair, just before can intentionally dye at several roots gold color, have a liking for to a little bit be like small rascal ……
"The beauty is awake …… awake …… cough …… this beautiful young lady is finally awake ……" in the center the boy of the country word face the first station get up to say.The person grows with big eyes and thick eyebrows to have a liking for go to very of the bluntness is truly thick be willing to, just the facial expression on the face always makes people feel to slip away in slip away spirit.
"Dare to ask the young lady the your name, where is the house lived?"And the boy of both sides also stand up to ask a way at the same time.2 people grow a thin eyebrow big eye, the skin is pure white, raise an of not to lose grace a see know more is a high-fed nobility sons.
"I call right bower, is your new rommate …… still have me ain't a woman ……" cans not stand them different taste I have to explanation way.
"!!What?BE ……is a man??"
"How may??"
"Good heavens~~~"3 people the surprised voice call a way.See them still don't believe me to decide that extremely recruited ……
"~~~~"See my extremely recruit 3 people embracing of concussion at together.The someone that has never been subjected to this kind of to stimulate flowed nosebleed, but at the moment of I peeped out snow-white shoulder.Dynasty they after throwing a seductive eyes suddenly open clothes ……
"~~~~Yi?!How so even,beats by dre uk?Really is a male,dr dre beats?"The boy of country word face exclaims a way.
"What~~~~Made along while incredibly is a man ……"disappoint at the boy of his the left side of way.But the boy of his the right side then directly rush toward at they after death of bed up blare of cry a way:"Blare …… my first love ……"
"Ha ha ha~~~~I ain't a girl disappointed~~~~"Looking at be played joke on of 3 people badly say with smile.
"Cough ……how are you!I call cloth thunder.Tan tower, the friends all call my cloth thunder.I am an evil sword private ……apprentice sorcery the teacher introduce myself a way after adding medium the class sword the private …… " the boy of country word face coughed 2 first to break embarrassed atmosphere.
"I am Kevin.Shell especially Mu, you can also call my Kevin ……is also an evil sword private, the sorcery teacher adds entry-level sword private ……"also introduce myself a way at the boy of cloth thunder the left side.
"What about him?"I point at the guy that they after death lie prone on the bed to weep aloud to ask a way.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论