2012年11月13日星期二

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com g's message of reply

The person being deep, can anyway, at present our noodles but is in front.
Rise in the Hao object under, the price is to roll snow regiment, more and more high, but the effort of different meeting has already arrived 1,000,002 silvers.
Looking at Wang Da, that face that is angry to have been already transformed, in my heart but is satisfied thousand times.The good play is still in the behind!Humality BE, come and don't go toward to sexually harass also, I now just the very small repay is for a while.
Everythings all carry on under my plan, the Hao mark bids to all compare 102 silvers of Wang Jia Gao each time, present person to two of the gratitude and grudge also all has understand, humality BE, it is a natural rivals to go together, so the Hao mark and Wang Da sets against now, everyone has never also been a too many surprise.Because the price in nowadays already the ordinary people often can bear, so field top also Hao the persons, such as mark and Wang Da...etc. is in the Jing price, majority of people, but looking at several people as for mood that all on the contrary embrace to join a crowd for fun present up perform.
"1,100,002!"Hao mark still an is very whole with the Xia of shout a way.
"Xing Hao of you is what mean?"Wang Da lost patience, could not considered of own image any further and hurtled a Hao mark to shout a way.
"Owner Wang, say good is a Jing price, I also want this secret recipe, who all know that this is a chicken that can descend gold egg, my Hao marks to can not looking at, either this so good opportunity to slip away under own eyelid."
Finish listenning to this words, the king reaches of the facial expression immediately become green and just wanted to start, but he nearby of a glorious dress childe but stretched hand to press down he.
Looking at sitting down of Wang Da's darling, I to that brocade dress the childe felt curious, don't know what person he is, can make Wang Da of rage bottom pipe down.
"Rich and honored, who is that glorious dress childe ?"I turn head to ask nearby of rich and honored.
After cautiously seeming for a while, the rich and honored answers a way:"Master, that person seems to is Gao Qian Gao's childe of high house, now he with together, Wang Da sees to master, you are really a that's right."
I smiled to smile for a while, but what don't also say, but in own heart but is turn over a river to pour sea to get up.Don't thought of the affair is really like oneself to predict of see to so have to have important event occurrence in the dynasty.
When I don't understand, but saw Gao Qian starting to stand,
"Everybody, at under Gao Qian, very curious to this kind of unusual thing, so the everybody helps at under, don't again and at under rob."Words although it is said of complaisance, but present person, unless is a fool, all listenned to the threat meaning in the words.
I saw this circumstance know today also can be to get here, I hope to go to the Hao mark place, the vision hands over to remit a moment, we also mutual communication intention, idea already settle, I know to can't have again, either here what meaningful affair take place, so I start to leave hall.
And affair also such as similar what I imagined is in Gao Qian Han's 1,300,002 after no one dare to call price any further.The end secret recipe is still musted go by the high house.But public don't all spread to go, while holding a meeting be over, already quickly is moment of China light beginning, so majority of people all respectively seek the miss that he or she likes and turn over cloud to reply rain to go.
And at this time of I also drink tea and drinks in Wu Yue Niang's building, but Hao mark also in the building.
"The owner of the enemy, I now Be getting more complete prostration to what you admired, time think that you beat city teacher for just very short few months, but you earn to come to hand of money but is a profits of younger brother a year, now once you turn a hand and was the silver of 1,000,002 snowflake flowers to come to hand, the younger brother really admires thousand times!"The Hao mark is nowise stingy to cherish to ownly cry up, continuously say
"The elder brother of the Hao, you are that know it a, don't know it two!The missing me was subjected to much offense for the sake of this crystal shop and thought of now my bottom still at pain."
"This younger brother pours is don't understand at 1:00 of place, doing not know enemy the elder brother can such as actually and mutually tell."See I have no bad impression to him, the Hao mark beats snake with stick also withdraw previous remark is as very intimate as I.
The words heard him, I don't understand of ask a way:"Do not know the place of that what you have to don't understand, might as well say to listen to."
"That ……if the words of younger brother have what disrespect of place, I hope that the elder brother of enemy doesn't lose temper to the younger brother."
"The words that listen to you, you are to have no good words, ha ha!Say!Have what rubbish Dan to say no harm."
"See enemy the elder brother and owner Wu relate to closely, don't know if do you know owner Wu's relationship with grandfather Ping of inner palace?"The Hao marks to very carefully ask a way.
"I know that Be just that again how?"I think that he is immediately to say my relationship with Wu Yue Niang, have one silk in the heart of not quick.
Hao mark probably is saw me of not and quickly, but he still immediately after asks a way:"That you have the so big powerful supporter of grandfather Ping, how be also given by the very small agreeable sky of mansion Yin ……" Hao mark hesitates of ask a way.
Till now I just know originally, the Hao mark feels don't understand to this.
I cautiously looking at a Hao mark to think to is exactly how to think from the heart that he sees him on the body, but saw the Hao mark, unnatural vision, I know this undertaking of not satisfactory.
"Do not know that the elder brother of enemy looking at younger brother thus?"
"I am thinking that you are to not is to make me believe, do you know, this affair matters to a graveness,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com."I am past to make to mysteriously say.
But mark with Hao, after once having that secretly talk, I have been wanting to become friends with him, in the city teacher I now still a Gu few person in the house, this is a tremendous hard wound towards relating to extremely important commercial circles of net, I am plotted secretly against by Wang Jia at present is because oneself's effort in officialdom top and bottom isn't enough.
"That do you see younger brother to trust?"After finishing listenning to my words, the Hao mark is also a positive color to ask a way.
"Do you love money?"I didn't answer his question, but asked a seem and now of the words has nothing to do with of question.
"Why do I want to go into business if I don't like money."
"That good, if you together have large sum of money to earn with me, will you betray me?"
"You are joking!If you and I are together rich to earn to still betray you, that I am to just can not pass with money!"I didn't thought of that the Hao mark finishes listenning to like this big reaction of my words future reunion.
But his reaction let I to his trust again many penny, say to me, the colleague in the benefits while having a common benefits, is the most dependable friend.
"That I tell you, I haven't visited grandfather Ping till now."
"!Why?"Finish listenning to after my words the Hao mark doesn't understand of ask a way.
"Do you know?I am waiting an opportunity, but at present see to is to don't go, Wang Jia is this time to plot secretly against me, I am ability not at get away a matter outside."
"That do you how intend to do?"
"You wait to see, I don't let high house thus simple my thing appropriate to oneself of, I want them to pay for it, that price is what they, high house accepts to can not stand."
Looking at Hao to mark a shocked facial expression, there is contented feeling in my heart, and then have who can make this well-known ability person from teacher commercial circles in city peep out a such facial expression.
Chapter 41 beginning sees Ping Bao

I with Hao mark to negotiate a concrete affair well after, the Hao mark left.By this time Wu Yue Niang just comes in and saw me being dazing, coming forward a light tone to ask a way:"Enemy Lang, you how, have what worry?"
The Wu Yue Niang's weak and boneless small hand puts at my shoulder up, the strength is just right of give me massage, I raise a hand to grasp her hand at in the hand, lightly of petting, feel her that delicate slippery skin, I felt my own happiness and had a such beauty of can the person like himself/herself.
"Month Niang."I call a way.
"H'm."She light tone answer way.
"Wait affair to stabilize, you didn't want to be again to throw a head to appear here, I at yarn hat beard together of the new residence stayed a bride chamber for you and sought the person whom gets dint conducts this to hide joss-stick Ge for you, don't you well say very?"
But I waited for a long time, but didn't also hear Wu Yue Niang's message of reply and arrived is hear sobbing of small voice voice, raise head and look just discover Wu Yue Niang but is already a tears all over the face.
"Month Niang, how were you ?You don't want to cry!"
"Enemy Lang!"Wu Yue Niang tightly embraces me, but is already sob.
I didn't thought of I of a words, will let the Niang in month such as Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论