2012年11月24日星期六

http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 02c8ji

Words. Smiling sitting on the side of the cherry, smiling, said: I beg your pardon, Mr. Jester is a very enthusiastic person, he always bear to ask others to share the things he likes. Easy to dust. Unfortunately, he likes something few normal people will like.



Jester hum a few times, rolled over, face toward the back of the couch,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 72z1wx, mouth marijuana smoke dangling, so get ready for bed. Easy to dust discontent at the Jester, wondering: This sofa is how much money with? If you burn through the hole, and continue to buckle your dividends. Burned burned As to your mouth, I do not care.



The Sakurajima not know the countertops in on the heart of these very easy to dust the idea a little hard to tell looking at easy dust, Hanghang Chi Chi said: Mr. Yi, I had a little trouble.



Easy dust blanket said: It does not matter, it does not matter, you have trouble? Piece of cake, we are friends,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 67b8vu, friend trouble is trouble, of course I want to help you deal with, not to mention, in London, I have so little power, there is so little face,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 37e6lm, in all aspects, I can also help you point out the idea. trouble? your men to kill people? too simple, and their families live? our can kill all their family.



Sakura looked dumbfounded easy to dust, although he was born in the Yamaguchi-gumi, but most of the time in the training camp of Mount Fuji, where really seen the underworld of sinister means? Are particularly vulnerable to dust so relaxing out, let Sakura have a strange illusion, also learned this is normal? Seen much.



Sakura shook his head and said: is not, if it is subordinate to kill people, then let him drop the charges well, but., You see, is my own stir up trouble.



Easy to dust furrowed brow, the heart suddenly, boy,ugg boots uk, ah, no experience is not such a thing, murder and arson, has always pay attention to be masked carried best body sets in the tight-fitting clothes, save fingerprints, sweat, hair what, but you actually so risqué's burst into the Tower of London, the result has not put people to kill, now know that fear? Fear affect you the Yamaguchi-gumi smuggling cause heart virtual hair?



Easy a candid look like dust, and said solemnly: Well, you say, in the end is what? I will help you to overcome this, after all, we are friends, collaborators thing.



Sakura smile, secretly in the heart of the organization statement, to see how to put more tactful, but not so Frightening, considering the long cherry drawled: It began very complex, and I think you also not interested, and I said, last night things. Yesterday evening I went to the Tower of London had he blinked a few times beautiful big eyes, secretly glanced easy dust, the look of a wrong things children afraid kindergarten teacher scolding.



Easy to dust giggled: God, you stole all the Cangzhen of the British royal family? God, which is a big trouble, British will go mad. Really, I suggest that you immediately leave the UK I can help you solve the smuggling channels. easy dust is very black, very black, easily put to bear the blame buckle in the head of the cherry.



Sakura quickly differentiate: We can not do so, in fact, that we can not. Honest, if I have the strength, the British royal family Cangzhen, I still want to get, but yesterday we went to the Tower of London, is not for this I went to avenge the Tower of London, there are several people, they wounded my subordinates, I went for revenge, I find them a test of the sword.



Easy to dust secretly funny: ah, you kid and others test of swordsmanship, the fucking first sword attack others, final arrangements for the twenty-seven super killer go assassination, which is called a test? Dry your aging mother blanket, installed in front of me innocent boys what?



Easy to dust and said solemnly: Well, it is strange, how could such a thing happen?



Sakura turned eyes and said with a wry smile: hapless, imprudent originally thought that only a formal contest, so I did not put on a mask went to the Tower of London and brought the three of them became seriously injured But we just left, the Tower of London was blown up, and then the British royal Cangzhen also been hijacked, it is big and wronged, we can no hands. wheels half-truths, if not easy to Dust witness and also the implementation of one of the most significant crimes, really cherry to mixed passed.



The easy dust bumbling nodded, exclaimed: So fuck, who would dare to open chops it in me to the head? Forces of which the family is so large, actually I'm a little wind did not.



Looked a the cherry bit dismayed look easy dust consoled him and said: You are afraid that you seriously injured people,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 95s1bh, the police will tell you the case, then our plan,cheap ugg boots, there is no way to achieve, is not it?



Sakura nodded earnestly said: this action, I consider the lack of I should not find them public revenge, I just arranged assassinated they can reach the goal, I did not expect that in accordance with a warrior spirit formal challenge, actually causing yourself so much trouble.



The easy dust Waizhaonaodai thought: 'duel, in what capacity?



Sakura shook his head: Do not know, but they kept the so-called chivalry, perhaps this is a clue?



Easy dust heart cursed: If I did not know that four kid, you shit chivalry, What kind of clues? Mother, and now the Europeans all day adults together to play knight games, mouthful gentlemanly chivalry you this what a fucking clue?



However, easy dust agreeable Xiaohe Sakura said: Do not worry. Well, they did not die?



Sakura said with certainty: the return of my subordinates, they did not die, but three of them seriously injured, should have been transferred to the hospital. Had one very powerful, he actually directly command the police sealed off the Tower of London near five hundred meters of the street to prevent others disturb our duel, this count..



The easy dust nodded and said: Well, it is easier to identify them. Direct command of Scotland Yard, the entire London are few. Well, they injured three, then certainly in the busy life-saving If, in accordance with what you said, their identity and status, the police did not see they asked confessions. moment you do not have to worry about. course, and so they are restored, things hard to say, they will not let you 's.



The Sakura cold said: I will not miss them, but I just fear that their use of official power to deal with me, otherwise I have anything to worry about? This time I can be seriously injured three of them,ugg boots uk, the next time I can.

没有评论:

发表评论