2012年11月14日星期三

beats by dre cheap take down Liao west

Of the persons are all little of again little.So, just need you to know for I keeping secret, anyones canning not."
The facial expression on the farm land face is attractive, with the great majority knew for the first time that the person of my identity is similar, almost silly was getting more foolish of appearance, I am to keep smiling:"The elder brother of the farmland, the matter of today, you want to be first lousy for several years in the belly.Like, you since have already promised to accept this to appoint, we are about to discuss a later affair."In the wry smile of farm land, I finally ended this conversation that premeditates already a long time and threw down to still and just and slowly digest the farm land that talks today, I by myself go to bed go to, Hey Hey, Liao the affair of the west, I have already fixed.
Hereafter of inside in several days, I have been discussing to take down project and control measure of the west of Liao with farm land, I heart in know of take down Liao west of arrange and take down Liao west hereafter can the affairs doing all take out to carry on discussing with farm land.The farm land indeed as expected and pretty much acquaints with the circumstance of Lu Long's fortress, and to get into the route of the west of Liao pretty much sensitive.
Hope I let Sung row they draw of the Liao west route diagram, he makes reference to:"Officer way resort to arms certainly, the battalion passes to have no problem.There are also these places, these year, the black Huan frequently once rounded Lu Long's fortress and assaulted my city defense from several places, we sent army to also walk these place.You have to make use of the fortress of Xu Wu Shan's canyon and Lu Long to send army also not is have no probably and just seem to have no this necessity."
I stare at he points of a few routes saw along while:"You say is reasonable, but, with what I thought soon fight soon definitely, reduce oneself loss to contain very big margin.The elder brother of the farmland, you also know the real strenght of black Huan, there is also this periphery of fresh vulgar, The Huns etc. Wang Ye's tribe, will they see us to send army to strike against black Huan but stand by with folded arms?Although, I returned to recommend Yan for lord Mr. soft, but no one is willingly sworn allegiance to others.Besides, for this hundreds of years, has The Huns, black Huan, fresh vulgar etc. ever ever and sincerely once sworn allegiance?They now alone of the real strenght maybe not can match with us, but associately together can not be small to see.Male Sun Zan was greatly hurt to soft national minority allied troops of Yan in those early years of hand, you were also very clearly."
The farm land is wrinkly tight eyebrows:"What you said is all reasonable, but, under the leadership of Ta 蹾 , black Huan's person's these several years' development of very good, if not battalion, take down a Liu Cheng perhaps not- easy matter.But send army from Lu Long's fortress, the battalion isn't easy!Still naturally, make use of a canyon in mountain, our country villa first hit, the battalion is in transit, will be subjected to losing."
I certainly understand these, otherwise didn't build up this place as well:"I once thought for a long time, the Ta 蹾 was this person with lend force to compulsorily bring black Huan all of the tribes into his/her own debt, he isn't what severe lord.And of black Huan all of the tribes also beneficial benefit conflict of, as long as killing Ta 蹾 is this person, take down Liu Cheng not difficult.As for fresh vulgar etc. clan, they are very likely to join troops' battle of Ta 蹾 , however, they are also antinomy layer after layer of, all want to keep oneself's real strenght, this, I have already let Sung row clear up.The person of truely unprogressive holdout combines not much, as long as killed severals lead the way of, this so-called allied troops will also not fight from hurt.So, the battalion battles to have no necessity, I think of the still strange soldier overcomes.But pass Lu Long's fortress to can make a soldier to deliver bottom in the city, beating Ta Dun one is caught unprepared.The main male under charge will get and all of troops are very severe, two greatest crack troops group:The tiger leopard rides and breaks enemy ranks a camp almost no man can block, you may well to trust.As for the problem of country villa, I know to lead troops from here will result in to the country villa what kind of influence, so, I just discuss these affairs with you in now.Be apart from us to send army Liao west, still want for 4, 5 years at least, the this period of time is that I let farmland the elder brother do to expect first quasi- spare.You and the everyone in the Chuang very good company measure for a while, especially those often the year adopt the old man of medicine, seeing can once round country villa to open 1 can permit two mountains way that horses go through and be provided for troops to pass Xu Wu Shan, go directly to Lu Long's fortress.As long as passing by the horse of 20,000 people, this battle we win settle."
The farm land considered along while:"You say also quite goodly, the of those race really has a lot of antinomies.Thus, you permit me cautiously consideration consideration, the war isn't fixed and unchangealbe, how beat beneficial, also want to see the circumstance when the time comes.As for you the road problem for saying, we pour is begin to prepare.Lu Long fortress, also want to more consider for a while, that place almost no one passed by, is very shabby."
This I early prepared:"Do not deceive a farmland elder brother, Lu Long fortress there you don't need to be worried, I early prepared.Certainly, I prepare there for the sake of the our horses and smuggle goods convenience, can send later use, is still that I just thought of in this year."
I Sung row they at Lu Long's fortress make of the whole all told farm land:"You trust, Lu Long's fortress, I have already arranged into a person, you as long as and Sung row is close to contact good, because of, I may have no time to do these, this guide only you to do.Take down the project of the west of Liao I lifted these, main of still you with lord Mr. discuss afterwards settle.As for the Liao a few days ago said west later of the arrangement is some of my own viewpoints, I once brought up and made an effort to attain race fusion to lord Mr. as well, when the time comes, concrete how do,beats by dre cheap, also all is taken idea by yourself by you.Is other of I didn't think so many, anyway stay to your time and still have quite a few for year, you slowly consider."
Farm land wry smile along while:"Indeed as expected such as you say, the affair just just started, I some penitence, you are to place me on the stove have been already baked.You pour well, a heap of words in Liao, turn round and then run, other affairs all want me to do, this is top big."
I roar with laughter:"Fall into trap is also you voluntary of, the pain is also that you are voluntary.My role be a whet the person of the mouth skin sub- effort.Tell the truth, isn't that I don't want to help you, but have no time ah, take down Liao west after, lord Mr. will send troops to go down south Jing right away state of, I have to go first Jing state to work well the whole preparation.Want a strong person one etc., must know both your opponent and yourself, but my job right here, so, I was definitely to give attention to both you here.Son Tai elder brother much hard!"
The farm land shakes head wry smile:"I can imagine of, Yuan Shao and Liu Biao et als are all had fun by you of turn round and round, fear how die all not to know.It is alas."The gravamen in his heart ah, the Hey Hey is exploited by me of isn't his a person again, everyone is such.I hereafter is not is cooperated by them revenge?However, I ain't afraid, all big man, also unfeeling and I a woman dispute not become?However, if they all understand their they to plant in a woman hand, will can't more ……can not imagine these people to grasp a crazy facial expression, definitely have fun so much.

Chapter 139 two soldier confrontations(is whole)


Unification north ground article-chapter 139 two soldiers square off
And farm land the company finish measuring later how play joke on after the black Huan person for several days, Qin Yong finally returned to country villa.He these days are also hard, ran a life to only run lately wild, go to Luo sun again, then again life light, again rush through to come over, alas, have no him, I don't know that I will be tired what appearance.
With after everyone beat to come to grips to shout, Qin Yong quickly makes collective report the affair of these days to me:"Childe, the personnel has already arranged good enough, also give an account clear.The big Ye is very satisfied to them, also really trust, there is completely no some doubt.Really by that time, they will work well according to your order the whole.I return to Luo sun, three Yes make me turn to tell you, Cao adult they send troops Zhen city in February, expect troops first to celebrated the New Year and then open to leave for a white horse and once prepared a river.But Xu Huang's general they have already got into Hanoi region and took down pass in the tiger prison to have no problem.Seven Yes make me take words to the childe, your hide wine, he finishes drinking quickly and hasn't drunk to satisfy, this, you order for his lane more in the outsides.He also says that the our army took down a tiger at the time that prison closed, you haded better make Zhang Yan take down a pot of pass and did to act in cooperation of power.Also say, these have what use, you are naturally understand.After I return to life light, four Yes and five Yes they are also returning all.Their pouring is to don't order, be concern you, make you a little bit careful.To, I hear after returning to life light that two Yes have already taken that Chang Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论