2012年10月25日星期四

cheap beats by dr dre ed with girlHave

Is 4 years old, the daughter is 11 years old.Time of ―― leads really quickly.
Yes ……win wild Nan silent a short moment, just thinking say what, the pure Chuan Zi suddenly says, the meeting started quickly ……medium wild, let's discuss it later soon afterward.
H'm.
-------------------------------------------------------------
That sky noon, while hoping pure Chuan Zi in the crowd of spacious meeting hall, particularly being listenning to her announcing her own thesis, in wild Nan not from some always feel that at present everything not too can believe faintly ……he thinks, does time how can lead so quickly?Their kid, incredibly all quick arrive they understanding the age in that time.
However, the pure Chuan Zi that looking at a sense beauty, he still will release however the ground think, although this whole life he with her fate, can meet her, finally is a kind of good luck ……which afraid she once loved of with marry of the man all isn't him.
After scattering several years, incredibly can also again find out her, absolutely be receive a sky to regard with affection ……he really is can not be extravagant again to beg.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
That noon, they are together curing to have lunch in a big restaurant.Is medium while waiting a meal wild Nan to say with smile:Leaf's mountain, I thought in those early years, you would be definitely successful in the future ……indeed as expected, now of you, have already been already one of the brain surgeons of the Zha most famous Huang.
The pure Chuan Zi smiled to shake to shake head:Is medium wild, don't laugh at me ……pour is yourself, so young, did a director of big hospital.
What I say is a sincere talk.You are different from me, you have today, all with one of your effort ……won wild Nan to suddenly thought of what, to, six year agos, I once came to lead to cure a big affiliated hospital, still just here am several days foolish ……that time, how didn't see you as well as listen to the person once speaking of you?
Leaf mountain Zi Zheng for a while:That time, I haven't entered to cure greatly ……you certainly could not see me.
Medium wild Nan slowly location nod:I understood ……leaf's mountain, you can walk till today and definitely ate a lot of bitternesses?
Yes, ever almost give up ……the pure Chuan Zi was silent a short moment, at bear Che, after being also my son, I didn't know as well, actually is what strength supported me heavy return to neglected five years of career.
You before seemed to once say, your eldest son had been 14 years old ……win the wild Nan hesitates for a while, so, leaf's mountain, you with your husband ……
At this time, the waiter comes over a meal, leaf mountain Zi the side pick up he or she that fix menu in restaurant side to say:I and my Sir are the marriage that knots till the year of Zha Huang at me.
So ……win wild Nan low voice to say.He inevitably feels some to get hurt at this time and wishes, the other party actually is where sacred, incredibly can make leaf the mountain Zi is so quick and then promise and is he together?Previously, which afraid is excellent such as he, at leaf mountain Zi the in front all touched several wall, leaf's mountain, that time, why do you want to suddenly leave Nagoya?Do you know?These in the last years, your mother and your younger sisterses all really concern about you ……also still have the well the top them certainly.
Somehow or other,cheap beats by dr dre, although have already thoughted of to there is clear pure end at this time,win wild Nan still a ghost to make absolute being bad the ground drop his name percolation when the words speak.
Is really sorry, make you worried.That time, I really want to restart, so ……pure of Chuan Zi for a while, in fine, very sorry.
That evening, I am to feel you are something wrong, however, still how also have never thought, you are the farewell that intentionally returns to Tokyo to make an end with us at that time ……win the wild Nan lightly sighed tone, leaf's mountain, I have to say, you sometimes, it is really too to don't make allowance for feeling of other people.
So, I just said, very sorry, however ……the pure Chuan Zi hesitated for a while, medium wild, can I ask you to temporarily keep secret for me for a while?I still don't want to make them know that I am here now.
Why?Win wild Nan to look at her, you don't feel, you do like this too cruel?
I have my real intentions ……pure Chuan Zi one face pleadingly looking at him, medium wild ……
That is all right.The medium wild Nan is seen by her Be getting more softhearted, had to order to nod.
Thank you.The pure Chuan Zi happily says that to, medium wild, I want to ask you to be a guest to my house, can?
Good ……the medium wild Nan smiled to order to nod, I am just and still just thinking, if you don't invite me, I have to I to put forward.He really is really want to see the pure Chuan Zi married how of husband, have how of children, these in the last years, all live how of life.
Tomorrow evening, how?The pure Chuan Zi asks.
It is all right.
That agrees verbally so.
---------------------------------------------
On that evening, when the pure Chuan Zi returns to a house the pure Chuan source is busy in the den what, she hence knock on door into:The source there is a matters, I want with your company measure for a while.
Good, you say.The pure Chuan source is raised head to looking at her.
Today, on the academic colloquium, I met the wild gentleman in the classmate during the days in the senior high school ……pure of Chuan Zi for a while, I want to ask him to our house to be a guest tomorrow evening ……how do you feel?
You since have already invited a somebody else, I can say not good?The pure Chuan source is silent a short moment, you the classmate during the days in the senior high school ……also had ten so how many years don't see?
Yes, after I come to Zha Huang have never met any further already ……pure of Chuan Zi for a while, source, let ,down before, I didn't and your company measure and have already pleased first in the wild gentleman.
I have no so stingy ……the pure Chuan source smile to see her and said again, I have been all seldom having opportunity to invite your one-time friend, now on the whole someone came, I am too late still happy, how can angry.
Source thanks you.The ―― doesn't bother you so, I went out first.The pure Chuan Zi says.
Her turning round is about to leave and suddenly hear the pure Chuan source being after death saying:He ……is that man?
The pure Chuan Zi was a Zheng first for a while, immediately returned to body to looking at a husband, slow-moving but affirmative ground of shook to shake head, then, one speech not the hair ground left.
Outside after the son's room, the pure Chuan Zi still kept stopping down:Che, did you sleep?
Didn't°yet.― Mama ― , do you occupy?Pure Chuan Che at in answer a way.
There is some matter.
Come in.
The pure Chuan Zi lightly pushes away falsely the Yan writes of door, entered the son's room, saw him be reading in the in the light at this time, hence walked to the chair of desk side to sit in seat of honor down:Che, rise last grade two after, also be used to?
Still go.Pure low voice of Chuan Che says.
Che, you seem to become less and less the love talked ……the pure Chuan Zi Be some to uneasily looking at him, these in the last years, the mother has been being occupied in a work, didn't can well look after you with rather son, be really sorry.
I was no longer a child, needless you favour before the earth shine attend to after the favour ……pure of Chuan Che for a while, mama, you just not is say to occupy?
Is such, tomorrow evening, mother an alumni association during the days in the senior high school came to our house to be a guest ……I wanted to first say 1 with you.The pure Chuan Zi says.
Pure Chuan Che Yang Yang eyebrow:Is the male's classmate?
H'm, is the male's classmate.
Is your one-time pursuer?The pure Chuan Che asks.
Be not.In addition to is a classmate outside, mother and he, just good friend just ……the pure Chuan Zi smiled to smile, child don't entertain foolish ideas.
What entertain foolish ideas ……the pure Chuan Che disapprovingly say, mama, you have already fallen behind ages.Now, connect to trail two little devils of nasal discharges to all know to hand over in kindergarten male girl friend.
Can't?See to a mother really Be getting older ……the pure Chuan Zi hesitated for a while, one face concern the ground look at a son, so, Che, have you ever associated with girl?
Have no, or, I haven't met a suitable girl ……the pure Chuan Che shook to shake head, for this matter, I ain't too similar to other boys viewpoint, in fine, I am to rather lack not lousy.
There is some regrets grounds in the pure Chuan Zi say:Seeing to me is getting older and incredibly have already arrived to discuss with own kid what is the age of love ……
Mama ……the pure Chuan Che suddenly say.
What?
With before father get married, have you already loved other men?
Listenned to the son's words, the pure Chuan Zi was right away stunned speechless.She is silent Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论