2012年10月21日星期日

beats by dre studio y big Our a set of f

!!

Allow a police officer suddenly and suddenly trample next brake!Car suddenly an urgently stop, stop at the middle of street!

By now is dead hour, this street isn't prosperous, scan widely to see go to, all have no stranger and friendly intercourse vehicle before or after.This police car stops at the road allow police officer hands to tightly hold steer device in the center and deeply absorbed tone, then touched a cigarette case lighted a cigarette for oneself, fierce absorb quite a few, just sank a voice to say 1.

"If, I tell you, I believe.How to say your meeting?"

Chen Xiao:"E??Do you believe?"

"Yes, if what you met is an another police today.Will definitely scold you to talk nonsense ……but, my letter!"

Allow the facial expression of police officer some darks, he fiercely absorbed a few cigarettes and seemed to be again a bit fidgety and opened a car window to throw cigarette butt to from a distance go out.

His look in the eyes is uncertain cloudy or sunny, imitate to hang up to have what recollection in the Buddha heart.

Be full to is a very thick tobacco flavor in car compartment, silent allow a police officer very long wry smile to just write to open mouth.

"In fact, I ain't native of the place in the K City.Nine year agos, I am in a city in the eastern coast, at that time I the police over there a certain section served as especially frequently personnel.Concretely is what organization, I am inconvenient to tell you.A day of nine year agos, I receive order to protect two outside companies who come from Japan with a few colleagues from the same sets together.The other party said that someone threatens their life safeties at that time, so ……I and my colleague, received order to linger at the outside company local period, protected them for 24 hours, until they left ……"

Once Chen Xiao's in the mind move and listen to allow the tone of police officer a bit bitter and astringent, not from of heart in on moving, this is probably his what hard release the things of the past of bosom.

"……I remember, is January 6 that day, exactly a very rare winter heavy snow that year the weather-ha ha, you also know, the south is few bottoms heavy snow of.But that day, snow is very big.Our a set of four colleagues there are also six bodyguards of two outside companies in Japan, totally ten people, guard the room surroundings that lives at the outside company.At that time is in a hotel, surroundings of room, and all of the import and exports of floor were our persons, thus tight protection, I was original self-confidence even if was flies can hardly fly into to go ……but it happened that ……"

He makes reference to here, the sudden lived and twisted a head to looking at Chen Xiao:"That of affair, almost overturned a lot of of my convictions."

Chen Xiao's in the mind is some to understand, sounded out a way:"You the target for protecting, die?"

"Die."Allow the facial expression of police officer a bit difficult see:" At my eyelid underneath!"

(Read not to collect, the author wants to bump a wall and read vote not, the author wants to bellow!)

·

·

·

·

The text chapter 37 【descend knife to also want to go 】

·

Chapter 37 【descend knife to also want to go 】

His voice was full of upset:"At that time because I was that especially frequently the senior clerk of set, I was responsible for a near body protection, and two protection targets were together.Formerly I am an exhaustive materialist, firm atheist, don't believe that this world has what absolute being spirit strange thing, but that day ……"

Chen Xiao's curiosity was mourned to come up.

Allowed a police officer to raise hands to do a ratio to row:"The only 1 in the room can lead to an outside of place, the air-vent of central air condition, so high."He is about only ten a few cms than the distance rowing."The pipings of inside are all flat!But that day, I see with own eyes a height to have 180 at least cm above man, so from in drilled out, from the air condition of ceiling in come out!His body each part seems to be pasta to at will curve and fold!"

His voice was full of upset and decadent:"That guy is suddenly jumped down and stands in front of me, I was stunned speechless at that time, I responded to come over later on of time, the other party easily fought down me.I remember that he just saw my one eye and just lifted to raise a hand, I look like the whole bodies all paralyzed, the slightest move not get!

I keep so to pretty and pretty pour at ground up, even lift a fingers not to get up.Then so helplessly looking at that guy, at my at present, use a very thin slip, cut off two necks that protect a target!"

"Can't be a Yu Jia Shu."Chen Xiao's wry smile:"My pouring is to seem to hear, the Yu Jia Shu of a certain magic can make people shrink body and also have us the ancient martial arts in China in have a kind of achievement that shrink a bone ……as for he makes you paralyze all over, will can't release what medicine in the air?"

"You thought of of these, I thoughted of."The facial expression that allows a police officer is very helpless:"You recognize why Yu Jia Shu or shrink a bone achievement, can let the young tiger form of a height more than 180 cms the big fellow shrink body can once wear the small piping of ten a few cms?"

Chen Xiao:"……"

"As for my paralyze, I also think is what medicine, but after the event I accepted physical examination, have no which afraid the least bit medicine reaction!And, you don't think to anaesthetize medicine to can make that ……my then state of mind very awake, at 1:00 didn't after anaesthetizing of that kind of faint and muff of felling!"

He finally and heavily sighed tone:"That murderer in the moment killed people, then opened a window at me and directly kept on jumping from the high upstairs of several ten meters ……then without a trace.I think that he will be fallen dead, but ……what didn't take place, he after jumping a window sill was missing."

Allow a police officer to turn a head to stare at Chen Xiao:"The group of after the event my place encountered scathing inner part to punish because of task failure, I was the representative director of the group is more unlucky naturally.Most important of BE, I I at that time career and see of everything, wrote in to hand over up in report.But the person of top think that I am rubbish, think more I because the task fails for the sake of evading a responsibility and draw up one this kind of is absurd of words to evasive answers ……"

His tone is very upset:"I believe firmly and is the person of that affair, affirmation isn't a normal common run of people!But my report and words basically have no anyone to believe!I drive scathing punishment in the inner part, again because that absurd report be thought that I am a spirit to contain problem, order me to suspend from duties and accept the mental treatment in half year.Afterwards I drive dismiss especially frequently set, adjust K City to be a little police ……affair probably be so."

Chen Xiao looking at to allow a police officer and cans not helps some pities in the heart.See according to the circumstance that he says, the affair is most likely a remarkable talent stem of.If changed to do several days ago, afraiding of Chen Xiaos couldn't believe that this kind of talks nonsense, but now ……

"It Be getting paster for nine years."Allow a police officer to shake:"My in the mind has been trying to forget, in normal times inside also set up for have never taken place.I am a police of commonness and law-abidingly do own work,beats by dre studio.But have never thought, matter to two of your legal cases this time, and then make me think of the things of the past in those early years!"

His look in the eyes gradually has some Duo Duo pressing:"Chen Xiao, your wound, also that hijacker turns over the affair of car, definitely another have hidden facts, right!"

Chen Xiao silently could not says words and allows a police officer but has already re- launched a car and open before continuing into.

All the way 2 people all didn't talk again, car always arrive Chen Xiao Jia's living quarter wayside stop bottom, allow a police officer just say to Chen Xiao:"I know that you are definitely some different places.Chen Xiao, I have no malice.And I once investigated your data, your life experience.You are a common student, there is no special place, also law-abiding obey the law.Today's affair, I can probably guess that occurrence what dispute.Your ability is never hesitated to do what is right to save a person, explain that you are a good person.I can't seek your trouble, either."

, He wry smile way:"Just, I really really think to get a confirmation here from you.The affair in those early years, after that of mine reports go up, in my original organization, everyone thinks that my spirit contains problem, someone's back still says I is crazy.These let to defy very much in my heart!Even afterwards I accept a mental state guidance, after so many in the last yearses, sometime even I all have some doubts by myself, exactly isn't me crazy?Or are those affairs all my own imagination?However now, I met you at least, you this living example at I at present!I can ast least make sure Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论