2012年10月29日星期一

Beats By Dr Dre Studio is what mean

The great hero identity of Hui big energy, but I why on earth force do-it-yourself to go together with last I's identity don't like of matter?Anyway was the last matter, doesn't matter,beats by dre solo.
Hence I bent from the waist to untie the electromagnetism valve on the left foot, half body immediately Piao get up, use very big effort just steady settle down----I after all ain't a professional pilot, connect astronautics to take of use licenses have never got hold of, pure is blind to make, but no matter how it is blind make, as long as right foot ground once the electromagnetism valve take, legs one more Deng, will quickly disappear at dark of Yu empty in.The nobody wants to get I will do so of, therefore no one will take precautions against.Also my oxygen remained a little, even if their after the event discovers that trying is remediable, also again too late.
Speak of come to this and then trouble the person of this battleship, however is also have no the business of way.From my body, they will study very profoundly what call "early die early super living".
Is wishful thinking although beat wonderfully, feelings harms a bosom of the bothersome matter seem dry Be getting tooer many, held up time of dry proper business.I just untied the electromagnetism valve of right foot preparation broken up unreal, suddenly on opening widely a net from the sky but declining, I died the hopeless situation buttonned up many number decks outside the ground at the thunder Long up!





The net friend uploads chapter The Final End Heaven feel
Renew time:2008-12-1423:33:42 chapter word numbers:15317

I outwardly see go through the cover net, sees on all sides continuously appear 78 personal shadow, originally these people are proper just have been being dressed in an invisible to hide over there!The sky of the feeling move ground of send off a condition be let it be seen go to, unexpectedly still disturb me of escape a life time to greatly account, really damned!But I how shout can not obstruct these invisible person's activities, they clumsily grasp the net son drags along me descend outside deck, the light car familiar road ground pushed forward an alone room, unexpectedly connect 1 to all have no to the battleship government troopses interfering with on the road!
I suddenly started to be understand:Even connect after a Ba power within hand runs off from is more unique than the powers of vulgar life time will immediately disappear.
Sit on the chair of I just in the flounder, suddenly see to the head a Humpty Dumpty uncover helmet to walk to the in front, unexpectedly is Ba Si Ke's ice for hasing long time no see.He Hey Hey a smile to say:"Huang Er, the hero hero can not choose this etc. to avoid the road that a life time commits suicide."
I really want that scolding this fatty is ungrateful.Come to Ni cloth Chu just about half several month time don't come to see me, pour to come over to righteously cause disturbance when Lao Tze passes in pursuit of mankind in the line who fall in pieces the unreal to evolve end path(sound and Sa thin Luo Si is in the dry similar matter).After turning to read to want to think, annoyed pour eliminate, ask:"So live my net is what mean?"
"I understand your mood very much, but ……" Ba Si Ke's ice ground to a stop for a while and said:"Since is a great man, have to elephant great man appearance."
I sneered at 1:"Make me carry all criminal charges ice stand of Ba Si Kes a stand hand to say:"You this guy is to keep a dew too much, that I also keep exposing some good----Really is to need so a role, originally there was better candidate, can someone denounce you."
I made longer tone to ask:"Denounce???"
"To, someone denounces to say:Before you leave North Pole, in fact and still just the steel huge monster bottom found out Ni cloth Chu the cause of the city insurrection Be long to hate a sky, it puts forward a challenge to you.After fighting 300 rounds, you long hated a sky to kill, but you didn't lift this matter to anyone after coming back and also asked witness to keep secret."
I shake head to say:"This is to shamelessly fabricate rumor to insult calumny!At that time I which have spirit heel old grow bothersome?Just called 20 soldiers.The two clips a person plays, with 1,200 hair Missouri played to send its eventually.Silently tell you, the adventure of Arctic Region allows me to pay very big price, don't say me heel superman, I now can even you beat however."
Expected a Si gram ice to smile a to smile:"Even if is long to hate the business in sky such as you say, can those people still report to say:Clearly found out Ma Si of Ao Wei in North Pole, you unexpectedly also silently killed he.The behavior like this makes people doubt if you still have already concealed criminal acts more----Brothers, this but lift all a Si council chairperson to say.It isn't my meaning."
I admitted:"Really is to find out Ma Si of Ao Wei, however isn't intentional under bumped off him an edge to fall dead, so plane pit to cover up together with old long corpse."
Expect a Si gram ice to remind a way:"Still have-still sprinkled some march fuel, lighted a fire, the Cuo bone Yang ash."
I explain a way:", Seem to have, can that matter isn't what I begin in person."
"That's right.You just descended to make, then helped to carry the next oil bucket."Expect a Si gram ice to sigh a way:"Too many not construable matters, I pour to see you to return can how beat to mix?The least construable be you the ground is that trip to North Pole.You is know what just go of, why does the after the event said nothing again?"
I the stuffy head thought good short while and lifted up head to say:"I am getting more understand.This matter so.I have reason of telling the others not.In fact this matter be not what important event, but everyone needs completely urgently and negates a reverse side with the highest position role with the view of attraction people of this world now, only this kind of sign constructs simply neatly fall flop, so as to take its ruins as foundation to start constructing the frame in modern era.Not only parliament in the world thinks so, Ni cloth Chu just got a nation of many people also will think so.So have what excrement basin though the son up receives to would be to my head."
Expect Si gram ice facial expression to seriously say:"Huang Er, you really changed.My really having never thoughting you will become to have no ambition like this."
In fact expect a Si gram the ice say right, from North Pole after coming back.I am really very depressed and dispirited.If be not so, the situation in nowadays combines can't such of bad.Appear this circumstance to have something to do with my losing to struggle a target, with quiet only have relation with dying of Chen Qi, but still have important reason----Sa thin Luo Si killed numerous my character in the virtual world at his ground, therefore that many personalities handed over before miscellaneous of I already not at, say nothing of what greed far diagram, and is even if a scene time most of I, as well have no intention of still continuing to call that the king overlord among states after carrying out target----The story in nowadays no longer belongs to me, the fiesta mourned at that time shallow wild from add benefit I thought so.Want thus of I come out to take a Ba leading role color, really funny.
But these matter now there is no necessity saying to Ba Si Ke's ice.I ha ha a smile to say:"Because you are flourishing.Ice ice son.Now you at lord star more well-known than me?The at least positive reputation compares my foot?Don't would not° until trample a person go forward a ground of words, trample me good.Anyway I am try to commit suicide don't become of discard, rather come out the value contribution of end, is so?"
"Your speech heavy.I ain't that meaning----Although lift all a Si council chairperson to take care of so."Expect a Si gram ice to get rid of the attendant of walking.Formally says:"Huang Er, your career really makes people feel sorry for very much.But feelings life can't be the person's all.You now just 40 successful in career, than current of I am still young, and own the reputation that no man can compare, still is greatly have can be of.I hope that you resolve to succeed to invigorate!As long as you would like to invigorate, other matters I do for you!Preserve Ni cloth Chu have no difficult place, is a peaceful evolution lord star, also however is the ground that spends to order time effort.I believe to all see get by own advanced ages of, don't even say you, ha ha!"
I don't feel that what he said is ridiculous, shook to shake head to say at all:"I how can forgot this, leader party ground party leader the brilliant Hui is you ground satisfied Gao Tu, his thought can differ with you where go!But ice ice son, I have been old and tired, what the matters would not like to do again, which afraid lend the name to you to use.You are neatly simply to button up ten several sons to me, then the casual wear goes to battle to found a modern era.I am afraid to hold up Be getting longer, little Chen will be lonesome."
Listen to I say these words, Ba Si Ke's ice ground facial expression not from change, he suppressed good short while, the Huo ground station is started, once the hands strike table and call a way:"Discard a firewood!You became too severe.Wild ego in those early years, not, these in the last yearses had been so worshiping you and took you as a target!"
My noodles exposes a sincere color to say Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论